Wednesday, July 10, 2013

At Least I Update It Now XD

Lately I was busy with my national exam, so I don't have so much time for updating my own blog. Sorry for that. My score was not really good, but not that bad. Well I still can get some good school XD

I have so much things that I want to do. So much good anime this season like Shingeki no Kyojin, Suisei no Gargantia, Hataraku Maou-sama and others. I can't write all of it ahaha I was feel so lucky well don't know why. But I got dissapointed for Devil Survivor 2. I thought it was great, some of my friend say that too. Later, the story getting worse and boring. I never play the game, so I don't know if the story will get better on future... or maybe it's just me? I don't know, don't be offended okay? It's still good to watch. ^^v

Last month I was searching for some good old anime, and I found Madoka Magica. When I saw it for the first time, I was thinking that Madoka is just like another mahou shoujo series like PreCure or Sailor Moon. Now I know I was really really wrong. Madoka Magica is just epic ! If you haven't watch it, then you should..no, you MUST !


And now, I find Katanagatari when I search some good beatmaps there.. (thankyou Osu!). It's good anime, I like the artwork (they're just unique), although I'm shocked when know that its 50 minutes long. Just, waw... XD I think I'll make a fanart for this awesome anime, it's a pity because not that much people draw it.

That's it for now, if you know other good old (but not too old) anime please tell me ! Thankyou ! XD
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment