Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Yuusen Shoujo Chapter 7

Another two months, another new chapter of Yuusen. Translations were the reason for the delay this time, as is usually the case. I no longer have a translator for this series; however, the next few chapters are very, very easy to translate so I'll probably do those myself. The series will be ending in this month's issue of Dengeki Daioh, at Chapter 14. I hope to be able to finish the series soon, so don't worry, I'm not dropping it. Can't say the same for a lot of readers though, since Chapter 8 iswell, it'll be released soon enough so you'll get to see for yourselves.



| IRC trigger: !plug7




Akame 45 is all cleaned other than the color pages, which need to be redrawn. The translation probably won't be done until Friday, though. I'll work on Yuusen 8 and Hitoribocchi 3 until Akame is ready, at which point that will become my top priority. The bookmarks that came with the new Gangan Joker issue had "Esdeath" and "Mine" written in English, so I guess we've got official names for Esdese and Mein now (not that I actually like them). In related news, the artist of Akame tweeted that the anime is going to be done by White Fox (Katanagatari, Steins;Gate, Hataraku Maou-sama!). It cannot come soon enough.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment